If you love skiing in Courmayeur come and eat at La Chaumière.
A joy for palate and eyes served in the two restaurants: The Bistro for a break in the ski day; the Gourmet, spacious and bright, with its wide windows which frame the view onto the Mont Blanc. On sunny days you can eat on the terrace, for dinner you can go inside and admire the landscape and the view on Plan Checrouit and the Valley.
Traditional cuisine directly on the slopes
- Lovely panoramic terrace with 200 seats
- Located directly on the slopes, just steps from the cable car; accessible to non-skiers
- Authentic ingredients of the highest quality
- Traditional Aosta Valley and transalpine cuisine
- New Year's Eve celebrations